2. Don't Post Boring Product Shots- Images of just product with a white background are not very interesting to look at, make sure you are posting images that are interesting.
3. Don't Post Poor Quality Photos- The quality of your images says a lot about your business. Check your photos are of high quality, not low res and fuzzy, this looks very unprofessional.
4. Don't Forget to Interact with Others- Engage with your fans by commenting and liking their feed. When you connect with your fans they feel personally connected to your business.
5. Don't Post too Often- 3-5 times a day is enough. Don't flood your fans feed, over posting can look like you are spamming them.
6. Don't Post Enough- Make sure your posting at least 1-2 photos a day. If you are not posting enough your followers will forget about you.
7. Don't Oversell- Posting loads of pictures of your products gets boring. Sales come with good content.
8. Not Having a Link to Website in their Profile- Make sure its easy for followers to find you by including a link to your website in your profile.
9. Not Using Hashtags- Don't forget to add hashtags to your post, Instagram posts with at least one hashtag get a lot more likes than those without.
10. Don't Use Too Many Hashtags- Make sure to use hashtags that are relevant to your business. Instagram is all about telling your story in a visual way, so get creative.
We look forward to seeing your story on Instagram and connecting with you.